Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

On To The Next Challenge!

Lilou Mace has been very inspiring to me for over a year now.
www.youtube.com/user/liloumace

A month ago, her co-created venture called The 100 Day Reality Challenge came to my attention.  At first, I was hesitant.  One Hundred Days!!!  Can I ever commit to something for that long?  Starting August 1st I decided to find out.

My intentions for the next 100 days are:
Health:  mental, physical, spiritual and emotional.
Energy: learning new ways to keep a higher and positive vibration
Purpose:  move towards what I am meant to do in this Universe

It's only day 5 and I am already seeing results and having fun.  Maybe 95 more days will not be too bad.

Check the challenge out and see if it might be something that will call you one day.
www.cocreatingourreality.com

No comments:

Post a Comment